Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

the value of c9 is said to be 33pf, and 22pf. I have tested both and found
22pf to be the closest value of c9. (If you use a 33pf with a switch,
normal mode is SLOWER than with no turbo at all! 22pf is more accurate)

I did have several show lines on the screen...at first I thought I was
screwed, but I found out that the switch was being shorted by one of the
lithium battery contacts. to fix this, put electrical tape all around the
switch and on the metal shield.  Double check to make sure your switch
isn't jamming down any any components and make sure there are no short
circuits. I have actually FRIED batteries in my 85!! (I nearly burned the
battery case :) )

>Okay 8 timer... what the hell is the value of c9 and have you ever had
>one give you lines on the screen when you switch to turbo?
>
>MAndersen@dhvx20.csudh.edu

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python

Follow-Ups: References: