Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

I got the lines with the switch and did that fix... but still got the
lines... i did it with out the c9 at all (no switch either)still
lines... also anyone know what the resistance of r 11 is... i told you
the story of my solder sucker and r 11 last week... anyways i'm probably
going to get an 86 (which i refuse to touch inside cause i know me!)
anyways... thanx for any help..

MAndersen@dhvx20.csudhe.edu

Thayne Miller wrote:

> the value of c9 is said to be 33pf, and 22pf. I have tested both and found
> 22pf to be the closest value of c9. (If you use a 33pf with a switch,
> normal mode is SLOWER than with no turbo at all! 22pf is more accurate)
>
> I did have several show lines on the screen...at first I thought I was
> screwed, but I found out that the switch was being shorted by one of the
> lithium battery contacts. to fix this, put electrical tape all around the
> switch and on the metal shield.  Double check to make sure your switch
> isn't jamming down any any components and make sure there are no short
> circuits. I have actually FRIED batteries in my 85!! (I nearly burned the

Follow-Ups: References: