RE: TI-H: cordless link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: cordless link?

In the concept of KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid), I may have figured out a large, unweildy, but amazingly idiot proofed means of making a radio link.
Two transmitters and two recievers per calc, one set for clock, and the other for data.  It may be able to send/transmit like the link cable at that point, although I could be wrong.  It's a very simple idea, so it just might work, but I'm guessing that one would need a very clean transmitter to do it properly.

Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator