Re: TI-H: cordless link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cordless link?

Yes the way is to use simple assembly just as you would have it hocked up
with a cable.  Only have it wait longer to recieve.  Aslo a chip that is in
Walkie Talkies can be used.  It does have to have a power source and will
only go about 50 feet with out have to buy a $20 rubber attena.  If you have
any other questions or other helpful info please e-mail me.  The beta is for
the Ti-85 and will be reasy any day now.