TI-H: Re: New-TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: New-TI

 Gee, and why we're at it, why not ad a 12 inch color screen, and a floppy
drive. Though in a harddisk and some 16 megs of ram. And a full size
keyboard... Yeah, that would be an awesome calc:)

PErsonally, I'm happy with my 83, though symboloics would be a nice feature.

---<>  "I think that I think, therefore I think that I am. I think."
Mike Roberts
miker@wpi.edu
http://www.wpi.edu/~miker
istanbul.res.wpi.edu