TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

>One last thing.  How small is the IR link?  I want to put the whole =
>thing in one box in order to scale down the overall design.  Of course,
=
>this is only because I already have a parallel link that works well =
>enough.
>Also, have you tested range and the like with this yet?
>And this really looks like a SPinterface project, seeing as it needs 5v
=
>input to run.  Can anything be done to step that down?
>Finally, you may have set the basis for a new TI-modem setup by =
>converting to RS232.

I thought of this too. Where can you post a schematic of the $4 serial
link as well?

I need it, along with your IR design, to build an all in one SPinTerface
IR link cart. I will give you credit for the IR link, only taking claim
for the SPinTerface port connection (That I designed).

I want your permission to make a complete schematic for one that
contains the components to conect directly to the calc's SPinTerface
port. It will be a joined $4 serial link and IR Link attached to the
SPinTerface, so It will be simple! I want to try it on other calcs too!
If it works, then I think we might have a winner!