Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Thanks to some.

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Alan Bailey wrote:

> By the way, if you didn't know, ticalc.org has it's own faq for TI-calc
> stuff.  There's not a huge amount of stuff there at the moment, but this
> hardware info would be a good addition.  Talk to Henrik Edlund who is
> probably on this list or at least Magnus is.

Making the FAQ organized by the people at ticalc.org might be a good idea,
but I'm not sure about that. How could it be updated? I don't think one
person can be responsible for the whole content, and there might be
frequent updates in some of the sections that discuss new things. The main
benefit, however, would be telling new people about old projects and
projects that never started because of fundamental problems.

I could write some information to the following sections:

> >> 1. General hardware questions
> >> 1.1. Link port
> >> 1.1.1. 8x series

> >> 2.4. Duplicating the Graph Link

> >> 3. Sounds
> >> 3.1. Connecting speakers to the link port
> >> 3.2. Other sound designs
> >> 3.2.1. I2C DAC (&ADC?)
> >> 3.2.2. Amplified SPinTerface sound cartridge
> >> 3.2.3. MCU Expanders

> >> 5. Remote linking
> >> 5.1. General facts
> >> 5.2. IR

> >> 7. Misc projects
> >> 7.5. I2C Network & other I2C Stuff
> >> 7.6. TI Modem
> >> 7.7. TI Mouse
> >> 7.8. TI Keyboard

(But I don't want to be the admin of the whole FAQ.)

-Ozone

*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone ***

Follow-Ups: References: