Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

> >The calc doesn't work with 1pf - the clock is then way too high for it.
> >Myself I've attached a variable capacitor, found the minimal capacity needed
> >for the calc to work and then replaced it with a ceramic cap. Works
> >wonderfully
> >-  at >28< MHz!
> >
> >Vojtech.
>
> what was the capacitence of the cap you put in??? Also, does this turbo
> operation change the speed of fargo games? Aren't they too fast to play???
> I want to implement a switch...Is this possible?

Sorry for the big delay in my reply ... I think it was about 6pf, but I
am not sure about it, as it is hard to measure capacities this small and
also the wires I used have some capacity.

Yes, it does affect some of the Fargo games, and so I made a switch on the
top of the calc. A hopefully understandable schematic follows.

  [c11 pin1]-----[original c11 cap]-----[new cap]----[c11 pin2]
                                      \-[switch]---/

Vojtech.