RE: TI-H: RF Linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: RF Linking

What your looking for is a set of very close frequencies that do
not generate any second harmonics in the same set as the second
frequency. Third harmonics are good and attenuate (If I remember
my analog college classes). There are many well known pairs and
a question to any of the electronic news groups will probably
land you someone that knows. It is probably listed in the AARL
book at most of your schools, I don't have one - but I should.

Someone also said that you can't have full duplex over a single
line. Just so you know, it is possible. I am not getting
involved in this IR or RF link project because it does not have
an application for me personally or commercial but I will help
with any tid bits of info that I think may be of interest to you
:-)