TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Digital temperature sensor (LM75CIM-5)

Ok, I got the LM75CIM-5 chip and buildt a little circuit board for it but
when I run the sensor.85s in usgard, I get readings that are not correct.
It says 0 C and 32 F.  I used silicon switching diodes and a capacitor I
found in some old kit.  I think it mught be the capacitor, what kind/size
should I use. The one I have says:  104M.  (capacitors are the little round
kind of flat yellow/brown/orange guy's right?)
Thanks,
Corey
This message brought to you by Corey Runge, His ISP, and the letter 'W'