Re: TI-H: light

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: light

I can't speak from experience, but the most useful way from what i've
heard is to use a gameboy lighting screen thingie.  You can transfer it
between calcs, and even use it on other things.  Someone on this list was
working with one, but I don't know what came of it.  Of course, the best
way to go is backlighting.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com