Re: TI-H: ADB Mouse

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ADB Mouse

You have to understand that Mac useing a Intell chip would be themost
stupid thing in the world.  Like a HP calc useing a TI screen and
assembly !!!!!!  I think the person that said that needs to check to
make sure they are not 125 and losing common sense.

Both computers have won too! Apple will no longer use a Motorola

> They will alaways use Motorola.  The IBMs can onnly runn mac software
> through a flavor of unix, and Executor (www.ardi.com)
Yes your right Mac will be using Motorola Hopfully forever.  The G3 (the
faster then Pentium II chip is from Them and though they Moterola got
old of Mac computers they said and I quote 'Apple is a very good
customer.... and we plan to keep it that way'

> >> chip; they will use Intel and run as either a PC and MAC. The MacOS is
> >> being ported to Intel; once this happens the new systems will come out;
>
> No.  It isn't.  It was being ported, but intell stopped working on it and
> microsoft stoped funding.
This is partly true.  Apple started a syatem rapsity code name.  They
will be useing this but only to expand their software not to make them
more like a mac or macs more like a PC.,

> >> this is so that they too can use the RISC chips coming form HP and Intel
> >> in 1999. So lets not war; both sides won!
>
> I don't know where you heard apple was using intell chips.

True they use a RISC chip but not from HP and Intel.  In recent
documents Intel and Apple have openly said thye are not fond of
eachother.
HP and Intel both use the same old x86 technolgy that thye used in the
80's while the mac moved to the PPC chip and the G3(A faster PPC).

Follow-Ups: References: