TI-H: Serial Mouse / other interface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Serial Mouse / other interface

The calc can only have 2 inputs. The touch screen you describe would
require 3 - one for x-coord, one for y-coord. and a third to tell if it
is being touched. And you'd have to continuously read the third input
anyway, so it makes no difference.

Also, since the joystick uses potentiometers, the amount of resistance
would tell where it is supposed to be, and then you could calculate the
direction by comparing the new resistances with the old resistances
(actually voltage difference as a result of the resistance, but I don't
wanna go back and change all that...)

Mj