Re: TI-H: Where can I find chip info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Where can I find chip info

It is not possible for all chips. If a manufacturer chooses to keep the
pinout unpublished, you will *probably* not be able to find the pinout.

Most chips, however, do have pinouts available. You should be able to find
them through a search engine on the 'net. If not, check at a local
electronics school (or maybe a library) or an engineering firm; they may
have a book listing the pinout for the chip you're after.

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com