Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

I got some ice cream in my ^ and / keys on my 85, so sometimes they stick
in the up position and require a firm push to get them to go down, but
they pop right back up. You could open the calc and wash (carefully) the
buttons and the plastic faceplate (if there is something sticky on the
buttons).

--
Greg Hill
greg-hill@bigfoot.com