Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sticking keys

I'm not the only one with this problem, cool!?!
I have had my 85 for 3 years and last year it started with the arrow pad, and
now the entire keyboard is "stuck up", I can't push the keys down.
ANyone have a solution?
Patrick Sweeney
(Card on bottom of message)

scross wrote:

> Has anyone else ever had keys stick?  I have had my 86 for about a month
> now, and the keys are starting to stick.
> So far, its just the down arrow and the enter keys, but other keys, like the
> right arrow, are starting to go as well.
> Is there any way to solve this?

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"