Re: TI-H: spinterface-minidisc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: spinterface-minidisc

> > This is a far fetched idea but is it possible to hook up my Minidisc
> >  player to a ti for like more memory? sort of like a cdrom?
> >  my minidisc can record and stuff and each program can be labeled and each
> >  one can be a track
> >  it's like a hard drive for your ti 74minutes of stereo or 650 mb of
> >  memory(i think)
> >  could this be done????

I personally don't think it's worth it because each minidisc can only
hold about 110 Mbytes (I could be a little off).  They don't hold 640
MB like a regular CD because MDs store compressed audio data which
takes up less space.  Instead I think it'd be much better to use a
Zip drive or something like that.

-Ed