Re: TI-H: Hey guys, try something simple... For IR linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hey guys, try something simple... For IR linking

I don't think that a IR link would be incredibly hard, but it would require a
SPinTerface.  You need to hook two IR Transmitters up to the two data wires on
the TI.  Then use the 5V +/- from a SPinTerface port so the recievers can pick
up the signal.  Then attach the output from the two recievers to the two data
lines.

The only problem I see is that I can't see how to prevent the device from
retransmitting any data it recieves.

I am not sure about the polarity on any of this (me the idiot)

Transmitter  Reciever
    |           |
    V           V

Gnd      data     +5V