Re: TI-H: Re: $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: $4 link

At 11:58 PM 10/18/96 EDT, you wrote:
>Agreed.  I like the whole program... except for one thing.  It won't
>transfer to or from the calc!  I have a TI-Graph-Link cable on com2
>attached to my TI-85, and when I try to get or send anything, it bombs
>with a transmission error.  When I try to send a backup to the calc, it
>puts up the warning screen, and after I hit continue, THEN it bombs.  Any
>ideas?

Can you send things ok through your regular graphlink/link85 software? I
had the same problems with them. I would see the warning screen for
backups, but then it would bomb. It turned out to be an IRQ conflict. COM2
and COM4 are usually set to use the same IRQ, as are COM1 and COM3, let
alone whatever your printer and sound card may be using. You may wanna
check to see which IRQ all your devices are using.

	Scott Gibson