TI-H: Turbo calcs, and bad screen connections

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Turbo calcs, and bad screen connections

TI>I'd be willing to post a rather useful set of plans for making a
TI>four-speed adjustable turbo switch, if anyone is interested.
       This should alow multiplayer games as long as both are at the
same setting, correct?  Even if not I'm interested..

TI>I also know how to fix the display when the calculator is missing lines,
TI>provided that the cause of the problem is not a cracked LCD(my method
TI>only works in some cases).
       This sounds great! I bought an -85 for $20 because the guy was
"upgrading" to an -82 (mainly because the teacher had no clue about the
-85) and the only thing wrong was a vertical row of pixels that didn't
work..

Zarquon
Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616