Re: TI-H: CE Edition of the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: CE Edition of the 85

Ian wrote:

>                            Postage paid by:
>                                [Image]
>                                  TELET

> What exactly is different about the CE verison of the 85?
Well, the CE version TI-85 is the one where there are the letters CE on
the back of the TI where the serial # is.  These are the newer TI85s.
CE stands for European Community, and it basically is the equivalent of
an FCC regulation in Europe.

What's different?  The entire inside is different.  I don't why this is
the case.  I've accelerated my regular TI85 and my friend has
accelerated his original 85 and his new CE TI85.  The CE version is a
little trickier to accelerate but it is possible.  Let me go ask me in
detail how it was done.