TI-H: Re: $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: $4 link

>http://www.ticalc.org/pub/win/connect-85
>
>Get C8_60303.ZIP and C8U60304.ZIP.  It's the most AWESOME transfer
>program for these links around!!

Agreed.  I like the whole program... except for one thing.  It won't
transfer to or from the calc!  I have a TI-Graph-Link cable on com2
attached to my TI-85, and when I try to get or send anything, it bombs
with a transmission error.  When I try to send a backup to the calc, it
puts up the warning screen, and after I hit continue, THEN it bombs.  Any
ideas?

I only have C8_60303.zip.  I didn't get the upgrade file, because it said
that was only for the parrallel port connectors.  Could that be
contributing?

Thanks for telling me how to get to List-ZShell.  See ya there.

BTW, about two weeks age, did you mention something about connecting a
TI-85 and a TI-82?  There's something at calc-ti like that, I downloaded
it, but I don't have an 82 to test it on.  Want me to mail it to you?
(UUEncoded)

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum