Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

becker wrote:

> > No, not multi-frequency. For every posiotion, you add cost. Every switch is
> > like a separate RF transmitter/receiver. So a 20 position switcher is gonna
> > cost 20x more than a 1 position one.
> Wait, why do we need a separate transmitter and reciever if we don't
> even know that the calculator uses more than one wire in transmitting
> and recieving?

We know that the calc uses both wires for receiving and transmitting, no
clock pulse. Hmm, maybe someone should make a TI-Hardware FAQ for things
like these that have been confirmed someway somewhere, but which nobody
seems to know.

-Ozone

<pre>
--