Re: TI-H: IRC chat time and place

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IRC chat time and place

For those of you that have win95 just double click on the clock and then
select time zones.. btw.. if you start at the east cost every time over is 1
hour eairlier the US (not counting alaska or hawaii) is divided into 4 time
zones. so on the east coast (EST) at 9:00pm it would be 6:00pm in california
hope that clears this all up

At 04:09 AM 11/6/96 EST, you wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Nov 1996 16:42:08 -0800 "Robin, Jim, & Eric Barker"
><rbarker@polarnet.com> writes:
>>Ahhhhhh!!!!  Let's just decide on a time and place for this IRC chat on
>>RF links.  I'm in Alaska time so it is 1 hour later here (I think)
>>than Pacific Time.  Let's do this at 9:00 PM Pacific time on Friday the
>8th
>>(that's 10:00 for me).  It will be during some of your dinner hours,
>>deal with it fan boy!!  Ppl off of North America might have some
>>problems, that's something we can't avoid.  Since I'm not very
>>knowledgable (as some others on this list) about UNIX, telnet clients,
>>
>Actually your all wrong about time.. If it was 9:00pm in my home town
>(Seattle, WA Pacific Standard Time) it would be 8:00pm at your place, and
>it would be 10:00pm in Montana. Do you get it?

	David Lee