Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the RF

Damn!  I really don't want to break the law!  But I think in this
situation there is nothing else to do, except give up which many of us
don't want to do.  If we do continue maybe we can locate a frequency
that would not interfere with other importent things, like a radio
control car frequncy.