TI-H: The cheating post

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: The cheating post

 OKAY OKAY! SORRY ALREADY.
I guess that thing about cheating really pushed some
buttons on this list.  I'm not trying to start a criminal conspiricy
(sp?) like that guy in LA with the coded pencils.  What I really
wanted to know was if there could be a multi person chat, and my
question was answered.  The part about chatting during tests was just
to point out one of the ramifications of such a program.  Sorry if I
pissed some people off.  Besides, in retrospect, the whole thing was
pretty stupid, since if someone wanted to cheat with their calculator,
they could just put answers into a string or a program or something.