Re: TI-H: Q and C about long distence links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Q and C about long distence links

On Mon, 04 Nov 1996 00:29:03 +0000 Osma Suominen <ozone@clinet.fi>
writes:

>I'm currently developing IRChat, which enables several calcs to be
>used
>for chat via IR or any other standard link, like the usual TI-TI wire,
>or a T-wire built out of that if someone really wants to use one. :)
>The idea is to use the I2C protocol. If this program really becomes
>more
>than an idea, I will probably post it here, though it doesn't really
>belong to this list...
>
>I'm just waiting for a working IR link to give me some inspiration for
>programming something semi-useful for it. Currently, I've got many
>other
In other words your trying to find someone to make a ir link.. and then
you make some simple chat program for it... why don't you go and build an
irlink.