TI-H: RT Schematic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RT Schematic

   I'll have it posted soon, like by friday the 8th.  The address will be
"ftp://ftp.connix.com/pub/users/l/lordvadr/?????.jpg" again, it's not there
now, but it will be soon.  It'll be zipped with a text file to explain it.
If you need it compressed in a special format, email me, and I'll see what
I can do.  If you have a few minutes, go there and download a program that
I recently finished (mac users only).  It's a pretty cool tron game.

                                       -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.