RE: TI-H: Microphone Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Microphone Port

This has probably already been hashed over, but I'm new to the group.  =
If the signal coming out
of the end of the cable is analog and can be recorded using the sound =
card, why can't
programs be stored this way.  Since two TI-83s can dump memory to each =
other, why can't
you just record the stuff to a .WAV file.  Then when you need it, simply =
reverse the process to
load it?

I assume this hasn't already been done because there is some two way =
handshaking going
on.

If there is handshaking, it seems that you could use the sound card to =
transmit the handshake as well (assuming it was not a CRC type of error =
control).

Does anybody know the format of the signal coming out???

Steve
swdecato@mbay.net
Computer Science Department
Naval Postgraduate School