Re: TI-H: 0.1 capticitor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 0.1 capticitor

Note that I'm not the 'electronic expert guy'.

> It works on both.
> THere are alot of rumors floating around about 85-acceleration.
> everyone has a different oppinion about what works and what doesent.
> i have no idea why this guy (mr electronics expert) says he's turboed 100's
> of 85's
> .....um ya right....100's?, and takeing the c-9 out diddent work?....what a
> dip shit.

	He never said anything about 100's.

> give us a break.

	YOU give us a break. This list should be for open discussion about
	enhancing the calc, not a channel for your personal
power-freak-problem.
	If he hasn't gotten it to work he should report it so that others would
	know to do it with caution. This might very well depend on the calc's
	version. What makes you such an expert that you can say for sure that
it
	works on every calc ever make?

> I am sick of everyone arguing about this so.....

	So far you have been the only one ARGUING about it. You should really
	take it a bit easier..