[TIB] Re: Integral Variables...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Integral Variables...

You can use exact(int(x)) to force x to become a pure integer. Don't add it
everywhere, just in key places where you fear floating point numbers would
sink in. If the floats come from the rand() function, put your multiplier
inside the rand function... i.e. instead of using exact(int(6*rand())), use
rand(6).. smaller, faster, and without intervening floats.