[TIB] Re: games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: games

Making sprites is actually pretty easy. First, you create a bitmap using a
matrix. For a sprite, you would, for example, use 0 for a blank space, and
any non-zero integer for a dot. (Generally, you would use "1". Then, to blit
the sprite onto the screen, you would calculate the coordinates of the
sprite, then read one bit of the matrix at a time and use the PxlOn or
PxlChgcommand to write the sprite to the graph screen. I'm really
oversimplifying it, at this point. Read Movax's sprite routine to get a
better idea of how it works.

---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #10: "Catholic school religion
class is like mom's home cooking. Both leave a bad aftertaste and give you
heartburn." New wisdom every week!