[TIB] Re: games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: games

<Copy from N Peaden, [TIB]>
I make code for ppl to copy, well for ones that want to learn.  There
isn't a book for all the functions of TIGCC
<End>

Isn't there a place somewhere on the Internet where TI programming is
explained? If so, is it copyable to give students? I am being asked to teach
students on how to write *small* programs for the TI. Nothing fancy or
major- just something that will do something simple such as:

Enter Base: {Say user enters 5}
Enter Power: {Say user enters 4}

Then display Answer: 625

(The above is 5 raised to the 4th power.)

Most, if not all, of my students will be people who do not know calculators
can be programmable. Keep in mind some of these people are the same people
who do not yet know computers are programmable! If there is a good starting
point, I would like to use it.

Thanks everyone!

Robert

Follow-Ups: References: