From: Zach Tong <zachtong@go-concepts.com>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TIB] Re: games
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:36:08 -0400

i'm gonna reply to both of these at once.  first of all, wow.  that is way
more
complicated stuff than i have used.  but i can learn.  first of all, you
really
need to show me how to do this.  i understand what you said, but i have no
way
to even possibly fathom how to do it.

first, how would i make  library thingy to hold my sprites, how do i make
the
sprites, and how doi use them.

secondly,the exact same questions but with bitmaps and matrix stuff.

thank you for your patience, i know teaching a newb is often very stressful.

zach