[TIB] Re: Help????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Help????

That is not possible in z80-BASIC, but it is in 68k-BASIC (but it's very
inefficient).  I personally don't wish to write it out, as it would take too
long and serve no purpose.  You would have to use For loops, the char()
function, and indirection, and check all possible variables that start with
a letter or "_", and have letters, numbers, and "_" as possible characters
for spots 2-8 (I may have missed something there).

If this is for a TI-89 or 92+ you should get somebody to write the exec()
code rather than write it out and wait for it to run in BASIC.  If you need
it for another calc, you need an assembly program.

Robert Mohr
rmohr2002@hotmail.com