Re: TIB: Re: Resetting memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Resetting memory

You can do a little assembly trick to make a program to wipe memory:
PROGRAM
:AsmPrgm
:CD0414

BTW: If you want something to shut down your calc:
PROGRAM
:AsmPrgm
:CD0141
You can name these anything you like, then call them from a BASIC program. I
have no assembly experience, so that's all I know...

--
Owen Cannon
ocannon@oregonvos.net