TIB: A Symbolic Manipulator on the 86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: A Symbolic Manipulator on the 86

Salutations...

I just thought I would post a note here... I've started writing a symbolic manipulator for the 86 in BASIC... which after completion, I hope to port to ASM (providing I learn ASM => )

The code has already started.... so far the prog can rearrange: something like the following:

234x-987y-67565x+76y=98y-87x+4y+8x-9y

when solving for x so that all x terms are on the left side:

234x-67565x+87x-8x=98y+4y-9y+987y

Yes... I know... not too impressive... but so far the "engine" is pretty scalable... I just haven't had time to work on it in the last 2 weeks... (holidays...) anyway... if anyone out there is interested in helping... drop me a note at rkabir@attcanada.net  and for those who are interested... i hope to post the source code on ticalc soon...

Ryan