Re: TIB: Regarding all the recent OS/browser messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Regarding all the recent OS/browser messages

OK, what other debates should we get into now?  How about the Cuban boy?
Does TV violence imspire real life voilence?  Are gas prices REALLY too high?
 Is DSL really worth it?  Why is the stock market acting like it is?

For you Mac/PC users:  How come I can't find a decent way to make AND test
CGI/perl?

This has been yet another sarcastic E-mail from Zack.

--Zack AKA MysticWolf AKA Amaroq
<A HREF="http://members.tripod.com/The-Agency/">The Agency</A>: Support the
last line of defenst in the aliean invasion (fictional)
<A HREF="http://Arrive.At/MysticWolf">MysticWolf Media:</A> the way the web
is done.
A proud member of <A HREF="http://PA.TICalc.org">Programmers Anonymous</A>.
A proud member of the <A HREF="http://www.TCRG.org">Twin Cities Robot Group.</