TIB: Regarding all the recent OS/browser messages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

on 4/11/00 8:29 PM, Robert Mohr at rmohr02@hotmail.com wrote:

> Well, the subject is very out of date.
>
> About Windows over Mac:
>
> Windows has integration w/ Internet Explorer, which makes the web, for most
> people, much easier to use.
>
> Windows has the support of the computer giant, Microsoft, which is having
> legal problems, but will still be in business for years, making great
> programs.  And they are having legal problems because they get so much
> business, i don't think Mac can say that.
>
> Windows is supported by many more progams on the market than the Macintosh,
> especially online programs.
>
> I don't know much about the Mac, but i do know that all of the above are
> true about Windows.  There are probably many more, but I wouldn't be able to
> prove them.
Look, Either you people aren't listening, or you're so stupid(For reasons I
can't say because by saying them I'd be a hypocrite) it makes my head hurt.

Shut up!
This is not the place for an OS debate, your not going to convince anybody
that the product your ranting about is better. THere are better places for
this. PLus, if you are going to argue this, at least be intelligent about
it. If you've never used a mac (or used windows) then you're really not in a
position to argue, your thoughts are all one sided.

Please, don't make me remind you again that this is a list for ti
CALCULATORS, which have absolutely nothing to do with OSes, browsers, or
ISPs (with the exception of synchronizing with your PC). So take it
somewhere else. I'm really getting pissed off now.
--
Josh Kindler || UIN#25956850 || AIM: joeschmo6
antihype.com || theinfo.org  || dungpile.com