Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Sending text between calcs...

Well, the subject is very out of date.

About Windows over Mac:

Windows has integration w/ Internet Explorer, which makes the web, for most
people, much easier to use.

Windows has the support of the computer giant, Microsoft, which is having
legal problems, but will still be in business for years, making great
programs.  And they are having legal problems because they get so much
business, i don't think Mac can say that.

Windows is supported by many more progams on the market than the Macintosh,
especially online programs.

I don't know much about the Mac, but i do know that all of the above are
true about Windows.  There are probably many more, but I wouldn't be able to
prove them.

--Robert Mohr--
rmohr02@hotmail.com
Member of Smallville Productions