TIB: Re: another question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: another question

TerrisUS@aol.com wrote:

> just noticed that after it runs the EQUIP1 program (I changed the name), it
> returns to the very beginning of the other program instead of where it left
> off. isnt there a way to get it to return to where it left off?
> this is what i have for that program right now:
>
> :Pause "Your equipment"
> :If M==1
> :Disp "Crowbar"
> :Return

That's strange, it doesn't work that way on the 85.  I don't have
an 86 to test it on.  For instance.

I make a small program called Test;

:Disp "1"
:Test2
:Disp "3"

And another small program called Test2;

:Disp "2"
:Return

When I run Test, I get;

1
2
3

If it returned to the beginning of the first program, it would
have displayed;

1
2
1
2
1
2

and so on.

I would post your questions to the basic list, since there's
probably someone out there with an 86 who knows how it works.
I've forwarded both your messages to me to the list already.

Good Luck,

-John

--
You don't hear much about spines anymore. I guess I should throw
mine away. - Stik