Re: TIB: You people must get tired of hearing from me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TerrisUS@aol.com wrote:

> :Menu(1,"Leave",ONE2,5,"Equip",EQUIP)"
>
> it should run the program EQUIP,

> it gives me an "ERROR 22 LABEL"

When you choose EQUIP from the menu, it looks for a EQUIP label
in your program.

try;

:Menu(1,"Leave",ONE2,5,"Equip",FOO)

and then put a label called FOO in your program, followed by the
code to call the other program it should work.

> well, thanks for the help. if im getting to be a pain to anyone, just delete
> mail from me or something

Asking BASIC questions on the BASIC list?  You sicko!  Actually I
don't even remember your other posts.  What calculator are you using?

-John

--
People wouldn't like wood that much if they knew where it came
from! - Stik