Re: TIB: DIE BASIC LAMERS!!! (learn C instead, it's easier)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: DIE BASIC LAMERS!!! (learn C instead, it's easier)

lol we both have two cents... anyway

a good thing is go out and spend $30 dollars on theose C++ programming
kits.  They come with like borland c++ and a book.  Thats how i got
started.  Then i just joined a c++ list and started asking questions.  The
mroe i play them more i learn.