TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #464

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: TI-Basic Digest V1 #464

That isn't what i wanted....that is quite a simple little program there. I was
looking for one that would find the roots of a function within a given interval. I
found a temporary workaround for the problem, but I would really like to write a
program that does the equivalent of zeros() on the 92...I have an 85 by the way
Thanks for the help anyway