Re: TIB: A few questions

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: A few questions

While is a modified If..Then loop that says While this condition is true
Then complete the following action. You could replace ":While
{condition} :{action}" with ":Lbl A :If {condition} :Then {action} :End
:If {condition}: goto A"

For( is used to complete a task with a string of numbers. For(x,A,B,S)
will substitute A for x, and then increment A by S, and repeat the task
until it surpasses B. S is optional and will default to 1. For(A,0,5)
will make A 0,1,2,3,4,5 in that order and do the following action with
each value.

And as for a Send( w/o Get(, I doubt it, but I don't use those commands
on a regular basis.

-Joseph

 Have A
  :-)