Re: TIB: I need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I need help

 emprime@yahoo.com writes:

>  First off, every frigging compiler is in DOS, and
>  requires some kind of command put on the line
>  (horrible to do in W95), and second, I CANT FIND ANY
>  PLACE WHERE I CAN LEARN THE SHIT! AND IF IT TAKES UP
>  YOUR WHOLE MEMORY, WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO HAVE IT???

first of all calm down.

2nd- not _all_ compilers are dos
the best one (for the 86) asm studio is a windows only IDE
and to use tasm just open a dos prompt (start->programs for win98)
the just run tasm from there (assuming you are in the right directory)
3rd-go to dim-ti or ticalc and find the windows help file asmguru (its based
on the 83 but all the basic z80 code is the same) then check out www.acz.org
for the 86 or try joe w (the guy who made sos for the 83) then icarus
productions http://icarus.ticalc.org  and look around for some links off of
ticalc
for real basics check out trent's page (the frogger guy)
and last but not least the zshell/usgard school by the one and only jimmy
mardell

and last it doesint take up all your memory
on the 83 my friend can fit about 7-9 good games on it
and im not sure about the 85's memory
but on my 86 i can load over 18 games with plenty of room for my cheat/math
progs