Re: TIB: I need help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: I need help

First off, every frigging compiler is in DOS, and
requires some kind of command put on the line
(horrible to do in W95), and second, I CANT FIND ANY
PLACE WHERE I CAN LEARN THE SHIT! AND IF IT TAKES UP
YOUR WHOLE MEMORY, WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO HAVE IT???

--- James Vernon <jimbob_v@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 10:32:48 -0700 (PDT), Prime the
> Chosen wrote:
> >

> >I hate assembly! You ever tried doing it straight
> into
> >the calculator? Slow and Tedious.
>

> Hey! I resent that comment!... I program in
> assembly, and although I'm not
> that good at it, I enjoy it.
> Entering the Z80 code straight into the calc IS slow
> and tedious - that's
> because it's ASSEMBLY code. That's why we use a
> compiler (TASM 3.01) to
> compile source code.
> I don't mean to sound rude.. but please don't knock
> assembly code unless you
> have good reason to!
>
> James Vernon
> jimbob_v@hotmail.com

> http://www.hotmail.com

===
He was known to many as the devil.
others knew him as the savior.
Some called him the Commander in Chief.
But he wasn't known for one thing...
his compassion.
Prime time Prime. Only on the X-Wars Network.
Fourth Period weekdays, 4:00 PM friday on the SuperList.