RE: TIB: Let's Create the Ultimate BASIC Program Everyone (I Mean Everyo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TIB: Let's Create the Ultimate BASIC Program Everyone (I Mean Everyone)

I'm not sure about the leagalness (is that a word?) of this, but what about
taking a look at how that simple windows chess game, I am sure many of us
have, works.  It appears to just calculate moves and decide which one is the
best.

Matthew