TIB: New Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: New Web Page

Hello again, everybody.  This doesn't have anything to do with ti-basic, but
it will eventually.  I just today gained access to my own web space.  10
megs through my college.  It would be appreciated if anyone could point me
in the right direction for authoring a decent designed web page (something
with image maps and frames) rather than something that's plain HTML text.
all I have on my computer is FrontPage Express, which, in all actuality,
sucks.  Does anybody have a favorite program they like to use?  I have
Visual Studio 97, which comes with Visual J++ (Isn't that Java?)  I don't
know.  I just needed to be steered in the right direction, and then I should
be ok.  Once again, I'm sorry if you're offended that I use this list for
non-ti-basic posting, but search engines give too many hits to be useful.
and if you really want to see my page, which has nothing useful on it, go to
www.student.ipfw.edu/~housaa01 and be completely bored.