TIB: graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: graphlink

> Thank you for your recent correspondence.
>
> You will have to input the data and save the file with the TI-Graph Link
> software before it can have a valid .83p extension. You cannot change the
> format of a text file by renaming the text file with the .83p extension.
>
> The program file is a text file that contains special characters that are
> recognized by your calculator and the TI-Graph Link software as programming
> functions.
>
> If you have additional questions, please let me know.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Yvonne Zeilan

I _DiD_!!  Sorry, but this is extremely frustrating.  Everything that I
have been monkeying with has been saved through the software with an 83p
extension!  Just to make sure I tried it again and I didn't touch
anything.  The software wanted to name it 'untitled.83p' so that's what
it was called. And it still came through like text!  I'm just a little
irritated; I can't get the software working, and I'm having trouble with
the cable that I just got...

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net